The Best Lip Balm on the Market
Guys, I have a serious healthy obsession: I’ve been addicted to lip balm for over a decade, and I think I’ve met my moisturizing match. Let me tell you about this bomb-@$$ balm.Treat Beauty lip balms are three times the size of regular
Now, I don’t know about you, but I love learning about the brains behind beauty brands. Marnie Massie began formulating her skincare treats because she was desperate for a healthy solution to soothe and calm her skin condition. Her recipes became so popular that Treat Beauty’s fans span the globe.
I searched high and low for an effective lip scrub after we moved to Utah. The climate is incredibly dry here and apparently there’s salt in the air? My lips stayed cracked and dry for about a month after we moved until I found Treat Beauty lip scrubs because nothing else worked – not even castor oil (Salted Caramel lip scrub is my jam!). Birthday cake lip scrub is their latest flavor, complete with organic sprinkles! ?
- White Chocolate: I almost bit into this one. Creamy, dreamy white chocolate scent dripping with cacao butter.
- Birthday Cake: By far, this is my favorite – Vanilla and lemon cake with creamy hints of vanilla frosting.
- Salted Caramel: I was tempted to lick this off after I was done exfoliating but I wiped it off instead – Dreamy luscious caramel with a hint of sea salt.
- Butterscotch: Buttery (and tangy?) candy goodness. This is my least favorite because it smelled sour for reasons I couldn’t understand.
- Blueberry: Juicy blueberry.
- Sugar Cookie: Soft, buttery sugar cookies with frosting and sprinkles.
- Soft Candy: Vanilla Tootsie Rolls. ?
- Cherry: This is my favorite fruity scent because I adore the smell of black cherries. ?
- Angel Food Cake: I’m not sure I can make out the individual notes in this – there’s definitely white cake and berries. ?
- Chocolate Mint: I LOVE chocolate mint and this nails it – dreamy chocolate with cool peppermint mixed in. ?
- Marshmallow Cream: This is another favorite vanilla
marshmallow-ycreaminess all up in my face without the sugary sweetness or calories.
- Confetti Cake: Funfetti cake in lip balm form, and I’m here for every bit of it. ?
- Peppermint Stick: Cooling, lovely, fresh peppermint stick – I’d definitely recommend this if you forgot to grab mints or gum.
- Banana Cream: This one reminds me of my favorite banana pudding – banana with a hint of creamy vanilla. ??
- Rainbow Sherbet: Lime, orange
andraspberry stand out in this lip scrub – so juicy. ??
The ingredients contained in every balm include organic coconut oil, beeswax, cocoa butter, shea butter, Vitamin E and flavorings. Of course, these yummy balms are made in the USA. I make sure to keep at least 2 flavors everywhere – in my office, handbags, living rooms,
Treat Beauty Moisturizer
Not only am I a huge fan of their lip balms but I also stan Treat Beauty’s Butter Your Muffin Anti-Cellulite Cream. I began using the body cream as a treat after my post-workout showers. It’s incredibly emollient and smells so fruity and sweet, I don’t need to wear body mist or perfume afterwards. I’ll confess that there’s been a bit of tightening, although I’m pretty sure it’s also due the sets of squats I’ve incorporated into my workout regimen. I’m completely in love and I can’t wait to use my way through the rest of the body butters and creams. Give Treat Beauty a taste – you’ll love it!